Monday, August 13, 2012

Plateau

It's been a minute kids. Since I posted my last photo from day 1 to day 12 I haven't really changed much. I know the reasoning. I've been eating healthy and that has helped me so much! For one, there has been a little more weight loss and for two I feel a whole lot better about myself. That being said, work has had me crazy busy and super tired, but I have gotten in a little exercise, however not nearly as much as I would like.
I have two jobs (I'm a lifeguard and a cashier), and while I'm at work I do small exercises that no one can really tell I'm doing. For instance, as a lifeguard, when we rotate I walk on my toes for toning exercises. When I'm in the chair I do core breathing and bum squeezes (don't judge, I see a difference). Finally, when I'm in the catch pool, I do water aerobics. Our rotations are about 15 minutes and I usually get about 10 minutes worth in. Even though it's not full force because I still have to pay attention, it's better than nothing.
As a cashier I'm stuck in a check stand all day, however I'm also getting my upper body in a little bit when I scan things. For my legs I do calf raises when I don't have customers and sometimes I do wall sits on the check stand behind me too, all while doing my core breathing. It's not much, but it's still better than nothing.
I haven't been able to go to water aerobics as much, but I am going tomorrow if any of you readers would like to join me! It starts at 9:45pm and goes until 10:45pm and it's actually really fun! I'm going to try and get the giant to come tomorrow too. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment